NADIA N FAUZI FOREVER

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Rabu, 2 Februari 2011

forget about the past

Do you find yourself always looking back?
The best place to be for living life to the fullest is in the present moment. Drinking in the full experience of where you are right at this instant in your life and deciding how to use it to create success.
Your past successes can hold you back just as much as your past failures so there is no need to cling to either.
We all have a past. There are things in our past that we are proud of and things we are not. Either way, our past does not define us.
It is there, but there is nothing we can do about it so we should just let it go and move on.

STOP LOOKING BACK AND MOVE ON...

and now i,m already stop to looking my back..forget all about mypast..Everything that hurting and stuck me.Now i want d world KNOW that i'm really2 love wat i have right now.ESPECIALLY MY HUBBY.n Thanks to Allah for give me MOHD FAUZI.(Alhamdulillah)He is a good husbnd and always know his place for me..always guide me and patient with my behaviour..Tq dear I LOVE U SO MUCH

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan