NADIA N FAUZI FOREVER

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Rabu, 16 Mac 2011

aish

I am sorry for not updating as much as I used to. Things have been very busy and confusing for me because of my work and study

lalalalla..:my mood today is study...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..mix with tention coz..when i open d book,,,my eyes like want 2 close,,aduss,,so sleppy..This week r very challengging 2 me,,tO many asgmnt ,need me 2 finished it..arggggggggggggggg
so arinie dh rabu,,hmm i'm only hve 2 days to finish evrything,,coz sbtu dah class,wrry for sturday come,,u Know why???
Coz i will b the first person will presnt in frnt of my epjj friendss,,adusss
not ready yet,,but promise will do my best,,mood:bttrfly in my stomach,,aish..
hmm buddies also can't wait for end of march cme,,huhuhuhu...why???hmm i will kept it secrct first after d big news cme to me,Insyaallah,,,It will change my whole life.:)pray for me yea...
Ohh Allah plese gve me strengh to be a good muslimaah,,Please accepted n fulfilled all my prayers..Alhmdulillah u segala2nya..:)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan